nuffnang adds

Hello strangers, Welcome to my reality world :)

You are my everything..

Dear Love,

When in day, you are my sunshine
When is raining , you are my rainbows
When in night , you are my stars

When in day , you give the shine for me to walk in my destiny
When is raining , you give me the colours for me to feel the happiness when im upset
When in night , you accompany me for the whole night

you are my heart , in my deep heart
you are my love , really in love with you
you are my rainbows , for give me the truth happiness
you are my sunshine , to give me the shine everyday
you are my stars , for accompany me every night
you are my everyday , for me to survive my journey
you are my batteries , for me to live 
you are my smile , for me to keep smiling everyday
you are my happiness , for me to make me happy everytime
you are my dream , for me to have sweetdream 
you are my joy , for give me the enjoyness
you are my colours , for colouring my world
you are my secret , the totally my secret is you , can't live without you.

together forever , never apart
maybe in distance , but never in heart .